Sorry, applications for this job are now closed.
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,305 - £21,174 dependent on experience
The ACC Liverpool Group manages Liverpool’s world class campus ACC Liverpool, home to the Convention Centre, Exhibition Centre and the M&S Bank Arena, as well as ticketing agency Ticket Quarter. Playing a leading role in shining a spotlight on Liverpool, we have successfully staged a wide array of national and international events, from shows and conventions, business gatherings to showcase exhibitions, developing our offer over the last decade to that of a world class provider of venue and event services.
We are looking to recruit a Security Officer to join our Security services team on permanent full-time basis. This role will be working a mixture of day and nightshifts on a 4 on 4 off basis depending on business needs.
In this role you would contribute to the safety and security of The ACC Liverpool Group premises, staff, guests, and visitors.
You will provide all visitors to The ACC Liverpool Group with a warm and friendly welcome, ensuring that a high level of customer service is always provided.
Main duties of this role include:
- Providing a high visibility presence around the ACC Liverpool Groups premises, to reassure guests and visitors and act as deterrent any hostile activity.
- Maintain the integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained to ensure it is always secure by strict compliance with The ACC Liverpool Groups CCTV policy.
- Act as first respondent to any security, first aid or emergency that arises on The ACC Liverpool Group premises.
You will need to hold a valid SIA licence and an advanced First aid certificate.
Company Benefits -
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
- Company Paid Medicash Membership
- Non Contractual Bonus Scheme
- Teambuilding/Away Days
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
To apply for this role, please complete an expression of interest form and send to email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th September 2022
Interview Date: WC 26th September 2022
For further information please contact the HR Team on 0151 239 6030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.