WIN THE ULTIMATE DISNEY ON ICE EXPERIENCE
COMPETITION HAS NOW EXPIRED
Win a VIP family ticket to The Wonderful World Of Disney On Ice and be part of the show!
WIN four VIP seats to the show, with the opportunity for two children in your group to get up-close with the Disney On Ice stars and take an exciting on-ice ride during Aladdin segment of the performance!
High-flying jumps, breath-taking skating and lovable Disney friends!
Enter a dazzling world of adventure at The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice! Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on an inspiring walk down memory lane in celebration of magic and family fun.
Make unforgettable memories as you explore The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice!
To celebrate this fantastic tour, we’re giving away a VIP family ticket to The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice at M&S Bank Arena Liverpool. What’s more, the children from the winning family will be able to get up-close with the stars of the show and take an exciting on-ice ride during The Aladdin scene of the performance!
Simply fill in the form below to enter....
Competition closes at 12pm on Thursday 28 February 2019.
Competition excludes The ACC Liverpool Group employees and service partners.
1. Winners will be notified via post/email/phone by Friday 8 March to arrange redemption of free tickets.
2. Tickets are for the 10.30am and 2.30pm performances, on Friday 19 April at M&S Bank Arena Liverpool. Winners must agree to attend the performance allocated to them
3. A VIP family ticket consists of four (4) tickets; maximum of 2 adult tickets plus up to 2 children tickets that include a ride in part of the show.
4. The first two correct entries selected at random after the closing date will each receive four (4) tickets for the show.
5. There are 2 sets of family tickets available.
6. There are 8 VIP seats allocated for the ride at each performance – 2 families of 2 adults and 2 children each. A maximum of 4 children can ride in the cart.
7. Only 2 children from the winning family will be able to ride in the cart. They will be accompanied by 2 other children from another winning family.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
9. Children participating in the show must be aged 5-11 years old and will not be required to skate on the ice.
10. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
11. Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
12. Tickets cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into.
13. Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked.
14. Accompanying paid tickets cannot be guaranteed to be seated together with the winner seats and will incur a service charge per ticket and a processing fee.
15. Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity.
16. If the event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to allocate you alternative tickets but this will be subject to availability.
Have You Considered?
Liverpool is a vibrant, modern city, proud of its rich heritage and renowned for its friendly people. Visit Liverpool and enjoy everything it has to offer. Here is just a sample of what's on offer.
Pullman Liverpool Hotel
This 4* Hotel is one of the city's most stylish hotels. Just a 30 second walk from the venue and with the temporary Liverpool Waterfront Car Park adjacent, join us for pre or post show dinner or drinks in Marco Pierre White’s world renowned Wheeler’s of St. James’s Restaurant.Visit website
British Music Experience
The British Music Experience tells the story of British Music through costumes, instruments, performance and memorabilia from the Beatles and Bowie to Adele, Oasis and The X Factor.Visit website
Located by the city’s iconic waterfront, Liverpool ONE is one of Europe's leading retail and leisure destinations. With more than 170 stores, bars and restaurants, a 14 screen cinema and even a park, you’ll always have a fun packed day here.Visit website