We are looking forward to welcoming our audiences back to the M&S Bank Arena - the safety and enjoyment of our customers remains our number one priority.
Covid Related Entry Requirements:
We ask all customers (aged 12 and over and unless medically exempt) to be prepared to show proof of one of the following:
- A valid NHS Covid pass via the NHS App or an NHS COVID Pass letter (available by phoning 119 and selecting “NHS COVID Pass Service”
- Text or Email proof of a negative lateral flow or PCR test result (within the last 48 hours); or
- Proof that you have been double vaccinated and at least 14 days have passed since the date of your last vaccination by presenting a Covid Vaccination Card or any overseas proof of vaccination status; or
- Text or email proof that you have previously had Covid -19 within 180 days of arrival for the event (and after the 10-day self-isolation period following the result)
For the safety of all, please note that spot checks will be made and failure to comply with these requirements may result in refusal of entry.
Free at home Lateral Flow Tests are available via the NHS here
Covid Secure Measures:
Whilst there are currently no legal restrictions or requirements for Covid secure measures at events, we will be ensuring that we continue to provide a safe environment for all by continuing with the following:
- We welcome and encourage customers to wear face coverings within communal areas including the concourse, toilets and queuing areas.
- Optional venue check-in will be available via entrance QR codes
- Cashless payment across all retail areas
- Enhanced cleaning to remain including the use of our Electrostatic Microbe Cleaning Solution carried out before and after every event
- Venue Air handling to continue to operate on Fresh Air only
- Fixed sanitisers and supporting signage to remain in place
- Portable sanitisers to be continued in circulation spaces and queues
- Digital signage across the venue to support hygiene messages