M&S Bank Arena
As we navigate this new landscape we want to reassure you that for us safety is standard.
We are currently liaising with industry bodies and our local Public Health team in Liverpool to develop an industry-wide response and share best practice.
In the meantime, our venue is already hosting entertainment events safely and securely, and we have the solutions in place to ensure that you feel supported and reassured at every step of your journey.
We are working hard behind the scenes to ensure that every event operates with the following set of robust safety and security measures in place.
- Cashless payment across all retail areas
- Enhanced cleaning to remain including the use of our Electrostatic Microbe Cleaning Solution carried out before and after every event
- Venue Air handling to continue to operate on fresh air only
- Fixed sanitisers and supporting signage to remain in place
- Portable sanitisers to be continued in circulation spaces and queues
- Venue check in available via Test and Trace QR code to remain available as optional use for customers
- Digital signage across the venue to support hygiene messages
We are also offering a range of enhanced measures that we can put in place at an additional cost, depending on your requirements. Please contact our experienced team if you would like to know more.
At Your Service
Find out more about the services M&S Bank Arena Liverpool can help you with.