Take it up a level
Liverpool Gin Lounge
The Liverpool Gin Lounge is the perfect way to take it up a level and treat yourself, family and friends...
A Liverpool Gin Lounge package includes:
- **Guaranteed premium tickets for the show**
- Skip the queues with an exclusive lounge entrance to the M&S Bank Arena
- A chance to relax in our luxury lounge for 90 minutes before the show starts
- A complimentary glass of prosecco or soft drink on arrival, plus a sharing deli selection to enjoy
- Use the lounge during the show interval with a pre-order service, and unwind for up to an hour after the show
- Full table service* so you can totally relax as you choose from a wider selection of drinks including champagne and premium spirits
- Private washroom facilities
Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or just want to relax and unwind, take it up a level with the Liverpool Gin Lounge. And don't forget, the package price includes guaranteed premium tickets for the show!
Packages are available to purchase for a wide range of shows. Click here for more information.
* Please note that during busy periods you may be required to share a table with other Lounge guests.
Have You Considered?
Liverpool is a vibrant, modern city, proud of its rich heritage and renowned for its friendly people. Visit Liverpool and enjoy everything it has to offer. Here is just a sample of what's on offer.
Pullman Liverpool Hotel
Pullman Liverpool, voted Hotel of the Year 2019, is one of the city's most stylish hotels. Conveniently integrated into the Liverpool event campus, this contemporary hotel offers 216 comfortable rooms and suites, and a top-notch menu to suit every taste thanks to signature dishes in their on-site restaurant.Visit website
Dine at Pullman Liverpool
Dine in M&S Bank Arena's on-site hotel, Pullman Liverpool, located at Kings Dock next to the venue. Their spectacular menu has been created by their Head Chef, offering a variety of dishes, with M&S Bank Arena guests receiving 10% off food and drink on event nights.Visit website
Located by the city’s iconic waterfront, Liverpool ONE is one of Europe's leading retail and leisure destinations. With more than 170 stores, bars and restaurants, a 14 screen cinema and even a park, you’ll always have a fun packed day here.Visit website
British Music Experience
The British Music Experience tells the story of British Music through costumes, instruments, performance and memorabilia from the Beatles and Bowie to Adele, Oasis and The X Factor.Visit website