A Little Slice of Luxury
The Liverpool Collection Lounge
The Liverpool Collection Lounge is the perfect way to treat yourself, family and friends to a little slice of luxury...
The Liverpool Collection Lounge package includes:
- **Guaranteed best view tickets for the show**
- Skip the queues with an exclusive lounge entrance to M&S Bank Arena
- A chance to relax in our luxury lounge for 90 minutes before the show starts
- A complimentary glass of prosecco or soft drink on arrival, plus a sharing deli board to enjoy
- Use the lounge during the show interval with a pre-order service, and unwind for up to an hour after the show
- Enjoy stunning views of The Royal Albert dock and River Mersey
- Full table service* so you can totally relax as you choose from a wider selection of drinks including champagne and premium spirits
- Private washroom facilities
Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or just want to relax and unwind, book a little slice of luxury with The Liverpool Collection Lounge. And don't forget, the package price includes guaranteed best view tickets for the show!
Packages are available to purchase for a wide range of shows, please call 0344 8000 400.
* Please note that during busy periods you may be required to share a table with other Lounge guests.
Have You Considered?
Liverpool is a vibrant, modern city, proud of its rich heritage and renowned for its friendly people. Visit Liverpool and enjoy everything it has to offer. Here is just a sample of what's on offer.
Pullman Liverpool Hotel
This 4* Hotel is one of the city's most stylish hotels. Just a 30 second walk from the venue and with the temporary Liverpool Waterfront Car Park adjacent, join us for pre or post show dinner or drinks in Marco Pierre White’s world renowned Wheeler’s of St. James’s Restaurant.Visit website
Located by the city’s iconic waterfront, Liverpool ONE is one of Europe's leading retail and leisure destinations. With more than 170 stores, bars and restaurants, a 14 screen cinema and even a park, you’ll always have a fun packed day here.Visit website
British Music Experience
The British Music Experience tells the story of British Music through costumes, instruments, performance and memorabilia from the Beatles and Bowie to Adele, Oasis and The X Factor.Visit website