Supported by The Coral
Gerry Cinnamon answers calls from fans who missed out on his sold-out shows to date with a massive gig at M&S Bank Arena on 7 November.
The Glasgow artist has had an incredible journey from recording songs on his phone to releasing his critically acclaimed debut album Erratic Cinematic, which recently rocketed back to the top of the UK/IRE Album Charts; hitting the Top 20 following his latest sold-out UK tour.
His inimitable live shows are infamous for their wild atmosphere and special sing along moments; with his crowd singing every word - to every song – many before they are even released.
On his upcoming tour, Cinnamon says ‘The last stint was top class. Expect nothing less from these gigs. The live shows have become something pretty special. There’s something happening, I don’t know what it is but it's happening, you can feel it, its undeniable. To be honest I've been trying to keep a lid on it but the bonfires burning now and it’s the best buzz ever so what else am I gonna do?!’
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult 18+ in seats and No under 14's on the Floor Standing.
PROMOTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist’s official face-value resale partner, Twickets. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
4. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests. There will be no re-admittance allowed.
5. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets
Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
Refunds and exchanges will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling. These must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. The refund will only cover the face value of the ticket and the associated booking fee.
Only tickets purchased through the approved agents are valid for admission.
Most Liverpool city centre bound buses will call at either Queen Square bus station (a 15-minute walk) or Liverpool ONE Bus Station, which is only a five minute walk to M&S Bank Arena.
The CityLink Route C4 bus links Queen Square bus station, James Street rail station and Liverpool ONE Bus Station to the venue. CityLink Route C4 operates every 20 minutes on Mondays to Saturdays and every 30 minutes on Sundays, between 7am – 8pm, with a maximum fare of £1 per journey. Merseytravel prepaid tickets, National Concessionary bus passes and Arriva day tickets are all valid on this service.
For up-to-date information on all bus, train and ferry services, call Traveline Merseyside on 0871 200 22 33, open 8am – 8pm, 364 days a year or visit www.merseytravel.gov.uk
For all car journeys it's best to follow the white on brown tourist route signs for the Waterfront. These signs are visible on the major routes into the city. M&S Bank Arena is situated on the Kings Dock directly adjacent to the south side of the Albert Dock. Upon arrival, the Kings Dock entrance is clearly sign posted.
From the North...
Leave the M6 at junction 26 and follow signs for M58 Liverpool. Follow to end of M58 and then take signs for A59 Liverpool. Continue to follow Liverpool City Centre until picking up signs for the Waterfront.
From the South...
Leave the M6 at junction 21A and take the M62 to Liverpool. At the end of the M62 follow signs for Liverpool City Centre along Edge Lane, picking up and following signs for Waterfront.
From the south...
Virgin Trains operates hourly, direct services from London Euston to Liverpool Lime Street (with a journey time of just over two hours). Other long-distance rail services also operate into Liverpool Lime Street station.
M&S Bank Arena is a 20-minute walk from Lime Street or a short taxi ride. You can also transfer at Lime Street onto the underground Wirral Line trains to James Street station (10 minute walk) or catch the CityLink Route C4 (7am – 8pm) directly to the venue. If travelling from outside Merseyside, you can catch an underground train to James Street station from Lime Street station, inclusive of the cost of your ticket.
Flying into Liverpool John Lennon Airport...
A taxi from the airport to the city centre will take approximately 20 minutes or the express bus service Route 500 will take approximately 25 minutes, dropping you off within a five minute walk of M&S Bank Arena, while Manchester’s international airport is just 45 minutes away by car.
- Merseytravel (rail, ferry and bus timetables)
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Manchester Airport
- Visit Liverpool (Tourism website)
- Virgin Trains (mainline services from Liverpool Lime Street)
Frequently Asked Questions
Our new on-site temporary multi-deck car park is now open. There is plenty of parking nearby too, more information on driving to the venue and parking can be found here.
This event uses the "Full Arena - Standing" configuration.This is a standard layout for M&S Bank Arena for guidance only, as each event layout is unique, so please refer to the individual plan provided when booking your tickets online as the actual layout may differ from this image.