Ricky Gervais – SuperNature
The one and only Ricky Gervais has announced a show in Liverpool, which will see him take his newest live show ‘SuperNature’ to the M&S Bank Arena on Friday 22 October.
Considered one of the most influential British comedians since Charlie Chaplin, (he received the Charlie Chaplin Britannia Award for Excellence in Comedy 2016 BAFTA/LA) Ricky Gervais is returning to stage with ‘SuperNature’ once again in 2021, following the global success of his recent Netflix stand-up special ‘Humanity’, which was his first in 7 years.
The creator and star of The Office, Extras, Derek, and the critically acclaimed recent hit After Life (Netflix), Ricky Gervais has won countless awards. Having enjoyed huge critical success for the outstanding After Life, his hit series The Office is also the most successful British comedy of all time, shown in more than 90 countries with seven remakes.
An award-winning stand-up comedian, don’t miss your chance to see Ricky Gervais live in 2021.
Please note that you will need to demonstrate your COVID-19 status to attend this event. Full details here
- This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or throughresale sites.
- A strict limit of 6 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event.
- Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
- If you can't attend due to Covid-19 symptoms you may apply for a refund. You must contact your point of purchase prior to the start of the show to apply for a ticket exchange/refund.
Most Liverpool city centre bound buses will call at either Queen Square bus station (a 15-minute walk) or Liverpool ONE Bus Station, which is only a five minute walk to M&S Bank Arena.
The CityLink Route C4 bus links Queen Square bus station, James Street rail station and Liverpool ONE Bus Station to the venue. CityLink Route C4 operates every 20 minutes on Mondays to Saturdays and every 30 minutes on Sundays, between 7am – 8pm, with a maximum fare of £1 per journey. Merseytravel prepaid tickets, National Concessionary bus passes and Arriva day tickets are all valid on this service.
For up-to-date information on all bus, train and ferry services, call Traveline Merseyside on 0871 200 22 33, open 8am – 8pm, 364 days a year or visit www.merseytravel.gov.uk
For all car journeys it's best to follow the white on brown tourist route signs for the Waterfront. These signs are visible on the major routes into the city. M&S Bank Arena is situated on the Kings Dock directly adjacent to the south side of the Albert Dock. Upon arrival, the Kings Dock entrance is clearly sign posted.
From the North...
Leave the M6 at junction 26 and follow signs for M58 Liverpool. Follow to end of M58 and then take signs for A59 Liverpool. Continue to follow Liverpool City Centre until picking up signs for the Waterfront.
From the South...
Leave the M6 at junction 21A and take the M62 to Liverpool. At the end of the M62 follow signs for Liverpool City Centre along Edge Lane, picking up and following signs for Waterfront.
From the south...
Virgin Trains operates hourly, direct services from London Euston to Liverpool Lime Street (with a journey time of just over two hours). Other long-distance rail services also operate into Liverpool Lime Street station.
M&S Bank Arena is a 20-minute walk from Lime Street or a short taxi ride. You can also transfer at Lime Street onto the underground Wirral Line trains to James Street station (10 minute walk) or catch the CityLink Route C4 (7am – 8pm) directly to the venue. If travelling from outside Merseyside, you can catch an underground train to James Street station from Lime Street station, inclusive of the cost of your ticket.
Flying into Liverpool John Lennon Airport...
A taxi from the airport to the city centre will take approximately 20 minutes or the express bus service Route 500 will take approximately 25 minutes, dropping you off within a five minute walk of M&S Bank Arena, while Manchester’s international airport is just 45 minutes away by car.
To book accessible tickets please call our box office on 0344 8000 400 on the day that the event goes on sale - this applies to both presale and general sale.
Our contact centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Merseytravel (rail, ferry and bus timetables)
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Manchester Airport
- Visit Liverpool (Tourism website)
- Virgin Trains (mainline services from Liverpool Lime Street)
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a full arena seated event. This is a standard seating layout for M&S Bank Arena for guidance only, as each event layout is unique, so please refer to the individual plan provided when booking your tickets online as the actual layout may differ from this image.
Our new on-site temporary multi-deck car park is now open. There is plenty of parking nearby too, more information on driving to the venue and parking can be found here.