21 March 2022
The New Album, Seventeen Going Under, out now!
Sam Fender is very pleased to announce details of a new UK arena tour for Spring 2022.
The nine shows, Sam and his band’s biggest to date, will see Sam tour the UK playing here in Liverpool on March 21 2022.
His return to the live arena this Summer has been explosive, seeing Sam play to hundreds of thousands of fans on festival stages and at his rescheduled headline dates right across the UK.
PROMOTER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the T&C's of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (i.e. face value + booking fee). Please only use authorised resale platform Twickets. Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our terms and conditions and those tickets may be cancelled.
4. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 6 tickets per person. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation/rescheduling. Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
One Night OnlySOLD OUT - Liverpool Gin Lounge - £90 per person (includes premium ticket, exclusive Lounge seat, welcome drink, shared deli board) Please email email@example.com
One Night OnlyVIP Suite Package
Most Liverpool city centre bound buses will call at either Queen Square bus station (a 15-minute walk) or Liverpool ONE Bus Station, which is only a five minute walk to M&S Bank Arena.
The CityLink Route C4 bus links Queen Square bus station, James Street rail station and Liverpool ONE Bus Station to the venue. CityLink Route C4 operates every 20 minutes on Mondays to Saturdays and every 30 minutes on Sundays, between 7am – 8pm, with a maximum fare of £1 per journey. Merseytravel prepaid tickets, National Concessionary bus passes and Arriva day tickets are all valid on this service.
For up-to-date information on all bus, train and ferry services, call Traveline Merseyside on 0871 200 22 33, open 8am – 8pm, 364 days a year or visit www.merseytravel.gov.uk
For all car journeys it's best to follow the white on brown tourist route signs for the Waterfront. These signs are visible on the major routes into the city. M&S Bank Arena is situated on the Kings Dock directly adjacent to the south side of the Albert Dock. Upon arrival, the Kings Dock entrance is clearly sign posted.
From the North...
Leave the M6 at junction 26 and follow signs for M58 Liverpool. Follow to end of M58 and then take signs for A59 Liverpool. Continue to follow Liverpool City Centre until picking up signs for the Waterfront.
From the South...
Leave the M6 at junction 21A and take the M62 to Liverpool. At the end of the M62 follow signs for Liverpool City Centre along Edge Lane, picking up and following signs for Waterfront.
From the south...
Virgin Trains operates hourly, direct services from London Euston to Liverpool Lime Street (with a journey time of just over two hours). Other long-distance rail services also operate into Liverpool Lime Street station.
M&S Bank Arena is a 20-minute walk from Lime Street or a short taxi ride. You can also transfer at Lime Street onto the underground Wirral Line trains to James Street station (10 minute walk) or catch the CityLink Route C4 (7am – 8pm) directly to the venue. If travelling from outside Merseyside, you can catch an underground train to James Street station from Lime Street station, inclusive of the cost of your ticket.
Flying into Liverpool John Lennon Airport...
A taxi from the airport to the city centre will take approximately 20 minutes or the express bus service Route 500 will take approximately 25 minutes, dropping you off within a five minute walk of M&S Bank Arena, while Manchester’s international airport is just 45 minutes away by car.
Our new on-site temporary multi-deck car park is now open. There is plenty of parking nearby too, more information on driving to the venue and parking can be found here.
ACC Liverpool is home to Convention Centre Liverpool and M&S Bank Arena, and is located in an outstanding pedestrianised location on the banks of the River Mersey. The Convention Centre includes an auditorium and breakout rooms on its upper level, with a versatile hall found on the groundfloor. The centre and M&S Bank Arena is separated by the impressive Galleria, a glass atrium that links to the two venues together and houses a coffee shop, E.On Business Centre and the main registration/welcome desk.
- Merseytravel (rail, ferry and bus timetables)
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Manchester Airport
- Visit Liverpool (Tourism website)
- Virgin Trains (mainline services from Liverpool Lime Street)